Terms and conditions
1. A booking can only be made after the return of a completed booking form accompanied by a deposit of 40% of the total tour cost. The remaining balance must be in the hands of the company on arrival in Chiang Mai before the tour starts.
2. We must be notified of any cancellations no longer than 30 days before the start date of the tour. Cancellation notification must be made in writing (or e-mail) and will be effective from the day it is received. Cancellations made prior to 60 days before the tour starting date will receive a full refund of any money paid minus 20% of the tour fee as an administration charge to cover initial costs. Cancellations made 60 to 30 days before the start of the tour will receive a full refund of any money paid minus 40% of the tour fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of the start of the tour shall forfeit all sums paid. Exceptions to this policy will not be made for any reason.
3. The company will not cancel a tour for any reason. And will do everything in it’s power to ensure that all booked tours are completed as confirmed. It is also understood that war, political or civil unrest, natural disaster, general act of god or any other force majeure constitute a sufficient reason for the company to cancel a tour. The company is not responsible for any extra expenses incurred in preparation for the trip i.e. plane tickets, insurance costs, extra gear bought.
4. Insurance. It is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure they are sufficiently insured against medical and personal risks covering the tour. Without the correct insurance we cannot let you join the tour. Insurance must cover repatriation, ambulance and air recovery. Trip cancellation insurance is up to you.
5. It is expressly confirmed that the company cannot accept responsibility for loss or injury to the applicant arising directly through failure by the applicant, but shall be responsible only in the event that the loss or injury to the applicant has been directly occasioned by an error on the company’s behalf.
6. Bike damage. In the event of an accident, the customer is required to pay for all damages.
7. The Company reserves the right to alter the route as conditions prevail to accommodate changes in weather, terrain and physical condition of participants. The leader”s decision is final.
8. The Company reserves the right to discontinue touring with individual applicants who disrupt the tour thereby affecting the enjoyment of fellow riders. This includes dangerous driving/putting other people’s safety at risk and any offence that breaks Thai national law. There will be no refund under these circumstances.
9. It is the responsibility of all applicants to meet at the time and designated start point. Participants failing to connect with the support vehicle are liable for their own expenses to catch up with the tour.
10. Delays in the Journey. We cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen delays in your flights prior to, and after the tour whether caused by weather or other unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a delay you will be responsible for providing your own meals and accommodation.